Credit And Debit Card Processing
In today’s competitive marketplace, accepting credit cards is a must for any business. Eighty-percent of all retail customers pay with their
credit and debit cards, and if you don’t accept credit cards, customers will go to one of your competitors who does. The acceptance of major credit cards is a key factor in the satisfaction of your customers and, as such, in the success of your business.
Credit And Debit
Accepting credit and debit cards is a must for any business taking payment for goods and/or services. We give you the ability to offer all major credit and debit cards at a low acceptance cost. By taking advantage of some of the best rates in the industry, your business will flourish by giving your customers what they want; a greater range of payment options. You will witness improved cash flow as higher average tickets become prevalent all while minimizing your risk of fraud exposure
Accepting debit cards is the 21st century way to do business. While debit cards may be processed as a credit card, at credit card rates, using a pin pad with a debit card means:
- No required signature
- Lower processing fees [in many circumstances]
- Extremely low risk of chargeback
- The needs of the customer are met
With us, accepting checks has never been so convenient and cost-effective. EMS converts paper checks into safe, reliable electronic transactions that are processed with the same speed and ease of credit card transactions. Additionally, this allows you to streamline back-office operations including operational efficiencies.
WIRELESS TERMINAL Designed for mobility EMV chip card and NFC Certified!
IWL 255 Wireless Terminal
iWL 255 WIRELESS TERMINAL Designed for mobility EMV chip card and NFC Certified!
SLEEK COMPACT DESIGN The iWL255 has been designed with clerk customer interaction in mind.
- Lightweight and economically engineered to be comfortably passed and held for simple and secure data entry • Bright color display, backlit keypad and menu-driven prompts make it easy and intuitive for clerks and customers alike, in or outdoors
SECURE The iWL255 is PCI 2.x and 3.x compliant so it protects cardholder data. With a built-in Pin Pad, you are also able to process all pin-based transactions, EMV Chip Card or swiped Debit.
- EMV chip card transactions significantly reduce card-present counterfeit card use, improve global interoperability, and ensures that merchants are covered for the shift in fraud liability that occurred in October 2015.
VERSATILE The iWL255 can be readily configured to meet the demands of your business and your customers’ needs.
- EMV compliant TODAY. • Integrated contactless reader facilitates tap-and-go payments and ability to support NFC mobile wallets • Wireless 3G communication with support for IP and dial-up through the included communication and charging base. The merchant can easily switch should their connectivity needs change.
AFFORDABLE Have a single terminal solution you can use wired in your business on the charging base and wirelessly while you are out on the road. Just disconnect from the charging base and go.
Mobile / Wireless Terminals
- The Poynt Smart Terminal enables modern transactions to happen. A beautiful device that lets merchants accept any form of payment, anywhere they want — the Smart Terminal is secure and simple to use. It connects to other devices and powers the platform that turns transactions into useful data for merchants. With tons of great hardware features built in, it can also be a tool to do a whole lot more.
- Basic Register App
- 500 SKUs with Modifiers
- Built-in Bar-Code Support
- Cash drawer and printer
- Mobile HQ for real time data access
Merchant Portal for easy setup
400 MHz, ARM11 32-bit RISC processor
192MB (128MB Flash, 64MB SDRAM)
3.5″ QVGA (240 × 320) color LCD
Payment Acceptance Types
EMV | NFC/CTLS | MSR
Wifi | Bluetooth | 3G | 2G
Full-feature and charge-only base stations
18 lps, 38mm paper roll
PCI PTS 3.x approved
172mm L × 82mm W × 62mm H, 479-502g